Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Reminder: Free Writer's Conference

Yes, this Saturday is the FREE writer's conference in Ephraim I wrote about a few weeks ago.

If you live near Ephraim, Utah, or want to take a splendid trip to Utah, now's the time. Here's the details:

Date: Saturday, April 14
Time: 7:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Place: Snow College, 250 E. College Ave (100 N)

Door prizes and Published author instruction.

I will be teaching two classes: The first is on outlining your novel, (a simplified, easy way to get your outline finished and get you on to your book) the second is on Conquering Your Writing Goliaths--a two-part class. If you decide to attend either or both of my classes, please come up and introduce yourself and let me know you read my blog. I would LOVE to meet you!

Learn how this book can help you to
conquer your writing Goliaths

For more information on the conference visit: www.writehereinephraim.com or www.thebestandfunniestever.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.