Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Would Like to Interview Your Main Character






The other day, (it may have even been yesterday; some days meld together) I discovered a fun, new idea. Rather than interviewing the author, interview the main character of a novel.

I thought the idea was fantastic, so I'd like to try it here.

If you've published a fiction title (or are soon to publish a fiction title) and would like me to interview YOUR main character, let me know. I'll send you a list of questions, and you can get me the answers from your character along with a picture of your book cover.

Please remember I am a family friendly site, and so I look to interview main characters whom your family, as a rule, would want to get to know. That doesn't mean I can't interview a romance character, for example, only that he/she needs to sits nicely within the G to PG-13 rating system. If you have any questions about that or would like your main character to be interviewed, please email me at: kathy@ariverofstones.com.

As a side note: If you've already been interviewed by me and would like to have your main character interviewed, please let me know. I would like to connect the two interviews so that readers can read one and then read the other.

Happy Writing!

Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. My debut contemporary Christian romance, a Land of my Dreams, is set to release on April 22nd, by Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas. Bonny Bryant, a college professor, flees grief and betrayal by accepting a position at a small college in Scotland. Little dies she realize the love that awaits her there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, Send an email to: kathy@ariverofstones.com, and I'll get your main character set up for an interview.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.