Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Knowledge is Power


Sometimes I feel as if I'm swimming in some sort of vortex, trying and failing to find my way out. I write, write write about what I like to learn about, what lights me up, and yet there are days (like this one) in which I have no idea what to share.


So, I'm asking. What haven't I written about that you would like to know more about? What subjects haven't I covered yet? What strange and fearful things in the writing, publishing and marketing worlds have caused you to ask yourself:

"What the heck does that mean?"
"Where do I go from here?"
"How can I do THAT without spending more money?"

If these questions and more have entered your mind, please ask away. If I get enough questions I'd like to do a question of the week. You know, the sort of questions you might ask at the end of a writing seminar.

So, ask away!

I'm eagerly waiting...

Kathryn

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.