Monday, July 7, 2014

Author and Character Interviews



Are you an author soon to publish his/her first book? Is your main character something to write home about?

I'm currently near the tail end of scheduled interviews for this year and would love to interview you or your main character or both!

Just drop me a line at kathy@ariverofstones.com and I'll send you the list of questions!

Keep in mind that this is a family friendly site, and that I'm only particular when it comes to books that cross over the PG-13 line, so keep that in mind when requesting an interview.

Author and character interviews are the most popular viewed posts on my site, and so if you're looking for a free way to get your name out there, I'm here to help!

Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.