Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Flicks: Send Me Your Book Trailer

This idea came to me just this morning. Wouldn't it be great for authors to be able to share their book trailers on a given day? No reviews, no interviews, just a short little movie to inspire other writers and readers?

Let's try it.

I'll start with one of mine today. You may have already seen it, you may not, but I'd LOVE to get some comments on it! Also please send my flick on to your social media friends if you LIKE it! I will do the same for you when your time comes beginning a week form today. That's the 22nd of August.

Drop me an email or respond to this post with your email and I'll get right back to you!

Keep in mind that this is a family friendly spot so make sure you send only those trailers that your children would be able to watch! And thank you in advance.

AUDIO IS NOW RELEASED!

1 comment:

  1. My trailers are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfyOfDD7yr1lHUrYk41PAtA

    e-mail is pdworkman.author@gmail.com

    How about a hashtag?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.