Wednesday, January 14, 2015

CHARACTER INTERVIEW: Evan from Life in Slake Patch

Tell me a little about yourself (where you live, who you are, what you look like, what you hope to achieve, etc.) 

My name is Evan and I live in the male compound, Slake on the prairie plain. I am a Second, as my eldest brother is the First. As such I am bound to compound duties only rather than tending to the livestock on the plain. I am 22 years old, muscular, blonde with blue eyes and looked up to as a champion wrestler.

What do you like to do in your spare time? 

I love wrestling and spending time with my best friend, Greg. He and I came to the compound together at the age of six.

What is your favorite color and why? 

We do not have much color in our lives apart from the designated one for our bunkhouses to identify each working group.

What is your favorite food? Why is it your favorite? A thick piece of steak between two large slices of fresh cornbread is perfect. The softness of the bread soaks up the steak juices.

What would you say is your biggest quirk? Unsure what to say about this, I am used to a schedule and hierarchy within the compounds but secretly want to spend more time with Kate.

What is it about your antagonist that irks you the most, and why? 

Aiden and his Tribe used violence as a way of changing the order or only amongst the men but berating young women.

Proof Cover: Expect Life in Slake Patch soon!
What or who means the most to you in your life? What, if anything, would you do to keep him/her/it in your life? 

I am deeply in love with my tryst, Kate and would lay down my life for her. If it was in my power I would change the once a week visiting rule to spend more time with her.

What one thing would you like readers to know about you that may not be spelled out in the book in which you inhabit? 

That I am open to new ideas as long as they do not harm others.


If you could tell your writer (creator) anything about yourself that might turn the direction of the plot, what would it be? 

In truth, I altered the plot several times during the creating of my narrative. Some twits to the original were by my suggestions.

***
Thank you, Evan!

Learn more about Evan and Mandy Eve-Barnett


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.