Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer Writing

Summer writing this year will be taking a different course. Usually I spend quite a bit of time writing, but this year my grandchildren from Texas will be making their way over to spend the summer with us.

Writing (for the most part) will just have to wait.

I see myself spending most of my waking hours going to the park, snuggling on the couch, or making many visits to the local fun places. I guess you could say that come June 7, I will be spending most of my time making memories for future use in a book I may not have even dreamed up yet.

And I think it's safe to say that I will be okay with that - besides, I still have my mentoring sessions with authors, and, believe it or not, a book to get ready for a September release.


So, wish me luck, and please, PLEASE, let me know if I can schedule you for an author or character interview (or both) for September.

Happy Writing!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.