Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hard Boiled: Working on my third mystery

Amazingly, in-between all of the fun I'm having with my grandchildren this summer, I've had some time to work on my mystery. Yes, even during the screams and running around and out-and-out crazy fun that only grandchildren can bring.

In Hard Boiled, which will be released in September of 2016, expect Susan to get involved in yet another strange mystery. I won't share the details here - especially because some of you may be reading books one and two - but suffice it to say that Susan has returned from her Hawaiian cruise only to find one of her family members dead.

The police say it was suicide, but Susan knows better. Why? Because she knows this particular family member better.

Book 1
Book 2

HAPPY SUMMER READING!!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.