Thursday, August 6, 2015

Smile, It's Good for Your Book

There's something about smiling that takes my breath away.



Unlike frowning, the movement just makes me feel better. How about you?

When I don't feel like writing I'm usually frowning - fumbling over what to write next. Writer's block may come, if only for a moment.

Have you ever thought that smiling was good for your book?

Imagine what you could accomplish in a given day with a happy, positive attitude? 10 pages, 20?

Negativity gets in the way of so many things and I've decided not to go there. At least not today. :) There is so much I want to accomplish, so much I want to write, so much of that winding path that I want to travel. Frankly, I don't have time to do anything but smile.

Here's to a successful day!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.