Thursday, November 2, 2017

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY: Let Your Man Make Dinner Tonight!


Okay, so I didn't know anything about this wonderful holiday until today, but, you know, I sort of like it!

Doug, are you listening?

My husband is a good cook and actually cooks a good portion of the meals at home, but I could use a break anyway. I just sat out some chicken, so maybe you can figure out a recipe around that, honey? We've also got some frozen broccoli in the fridge, and I really like the dessert option at the end of this fun video, though I realize we are both on a special diet. Still...

Anyway, girls, get your husband on board tonight to cook your meal and sit down with a good book. I'm telling you, that's what's on my mind!

Happy Men Make Dinner Day!

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.